New Curriculum for the Future:
To Find New Purpose, Passion, Possibilities, Pathways and Payoffs
Planning for a future of fun, meaning and fulfillment requires new ways to look at yourself and the world around you. This program is about learning about your needs, fears, expectations and dreams.
- Experience the five step Rewiring® process as the new framework for the future
- Learn why it’s important to plan your life in 5 year increments of time
- See where continuous learning fits in
- Identify your own personal drivers, or motivators, and discover how drivers are fulfilled through life’s activities at work, at play and in life.
- Look ahead to how you can make an impact on the things that are important to you and how to leave a legacy.
The New Curriculum for the Future is a presentation that is tactical, practical, fun and great for alumni, their spouses and partners who want to better anticipate and prepare for the future. Available as a keynote or as a half or full day Workshop, the program can be customized to the sponsoring institution’s needs, time frames, and budgets
Learn More about the Team of Jeri and Rick