Couples have unique challenges.
Jeri Sedlar and Rick Miners continue to research couples to better identify what makes them happy or miserable in this stage of life. Their findings have given them unique perspective on what couples can do to enhance their future.
Relationships are challenging enough then add discussing the future to the mix and you get a whole new set of sizzling and shifting dynamics. It doesn’t matter which partner is retiring, both are affected. To help couples maneuver through this new stage of planning, we have created a unique workshop:
REWIREMENT® for Two:
Getting On The Same Page About the Future
Some couples say they had to chart and navigate a new course when they become empty-nesters and they found it difficult. It’s the same with retirement. Points covered in the program include:
- Discussion of his, her and our expectations.
- Experience the five step Rewiring® process as the new framework for the future
- Learn why it’s critical not to make assumptions about your partners’ dreams
- Identify your own personal drivers, or motivators, and discover how drivers are fulfilled through life’s activities; yours and your partners
- Hear why men don’t like the word “volunteer” and why women want men to have hobbies.
Rewirement for Two is a presentation that is tactical, practical, fun and great for spouses or partners who need ideas about the future. Available as a keynote or as a half or full day Workshop, the program is ideal as a spousal event.
Learn More About the Team of Jeri and Rick