SpeakIng and Workshops
Jeri has been traveling the country delivering keynote speeches and presentations for a wide range of corporations and organizations for over 20 years.
As the former Editor at Large of WORKING WOMAN she traveled the country for seven years delivering programs for INFINITI, a Division of NISSAN, and did the same for several years for L’OREAL. She is a stimulating speaker who has been known to “rattle cages” as she challenges employees and employers to look at the future in a new way. Her programs are provocative, tactical , and action-oriented and grounded in “realistic optimism.
Sample speaking topics and seminars/workshop themes include programs that are great for pre and post Retirees, Employees and Member Organizations:
- "HOT WIRE YOUR FUTURE” - Figure Out What’s Next When the Future Is A Blur"
- “REWIRE YOUR LIFE AT WORK AND PLAY” - Ideas for Rewiring Your Energy To Get More Balance and Fulfillment
- “DRIVING TOWARD YOUR DREAMS” - Discover Your Personal Drivers or Motivators and Get The Life You Deserve
- “CREATE A FUTURE OF FUN, FLEXIBILITY AND FINANCIAL SECURITY” - For the Rest Of Your Life”
TOPICS FOR EMPLOYERS: Corporations and Non-Profits
- “REWIRE YOUR WORKFORCE AND WORKPLACE” - Learn Best and Promising Practices of forward-thinking companies
- “REWIRING” - The Way to Engage and Manage A Mature Workforce
- "BUILD HEALTHY AND REWIRED COMMUNITIES” - Through Civic Engagement and Flexible Work Solutions
Customized consulting services are also available. Contact us to learn more.